Services | Benefits & Compensation Solutions
We work with company executives to develop benefits design and packages based on their organization’s goals and needs, we work hand in hand with brokers to establish those packages and make them affordable for the employer and employee, as well as market competitive.
- We negotiate on the client’s behalf
- We work with the brokers on implementing the benefits and educating the employees
- We offer Benefits Administration services as well as renewal negotiations and Open Enrollment Management.
- We help organizations conduct labor market benchmarking studies (US and/or international based studies) for both compensation and employee benefits
- We build salary structures that are internally equitable and externally competitive
- We specialize in developing total compensation philosophies (pay and benefits), designing base pay, bonus and executive compensation plans
- We also have expertise in conducting nonprofit executive evaluations in order to ensure compliance with Intermediate Sanctions
To determine whether employee benefits are competitive compared to other organizations of similar size and scope, we frequently conduct a benefits benchmarking study by analyzing current offerings to the market.
We take care in understanding the data sources, breadth, reliability and cuts. Our library includes: Mercer, Economic Research Institute (ERI), American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), PRM Consulting Group, Guidestar, Nonprofit Times (NPT) Nonprofit Salary Survey, Rollins College Nonprofit Compensation and Benefits Report, CEO Update and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). For international projects, we typically use Economic Research Institute (ERI) Global Salary Calculator, IPAS (International Pay Analysis System) and Radford (an Aon Hewitt company). At the client’s request, we can also conduct customized peer group surveys for executives.